Exclusive and customisable private spaces, in the Wanda Metropolitano’s best location. Your clients will be able to enjoy a unique and unmatched experience.
Private outdoor spaces with two VIP lounges where you can enjoy exclusive catering. Located in the heart of the stadium so that your visibility is superb.
Spaces located in a unique environment. Access to VIP lounges where you can enjoy exclusive catering and marvellous views of the pitch and Fan Zone.
ORGANISE YOUR EVENT
Unique and innovative spaces, equipped with the latest technological advances for your business or private activities.
* Required fields.
Pursuant to Act 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce, we hereby let you know that CLUB ATLÉTICO DE MADRID S.A.D., with registered office at Av. de Luis Aragonés, 4, 28022 Madrid, and CIF A-80373764, registered in the Company Register of Madrid in volume 3834, folio 1, first registration on page M-64416, is the owner of this website or APP. Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D. offers on its websites information related to the type of activity, products and services performed, as well as information on products and services made available to clients by Club Atlético de Madrid after conclusion of the relevant contract and under such terms and conditions as may be therein specified, as well as other contents for general information.
These general terms and conditions shall govern the access and use of the website http://www.atleticodemadrid.com (hereinafter the Web) that Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. offers to Internet users for free. The use of certain services offered on this website shall be also governed by the special conditions provided for every service, which shall be deemed as accepted by simply using such services.
The information provided by Club Atlético de Madrid should be regarded by the user by way of introduction and never as a determining decision-making factor, thus the Club accepts no liability for any such use of it in this regard, and more specifically, it must be understood that said information, which is governed by the Spanish laws in force, is not intended for those users who act under other jurisdictions of States that may require different requirements for the provision, dissemination or advertising of services and/or products.
The Club reserves the right to remove, restrict or prevent access to the Web if technical problems arise due to any events or circumstances which are not under the control of Club Club Atlético de Madrid and which, in the Club’s opinion, may reduce or disable the security safeguards adopted for the appropriate functioning of this website.
Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. does not warrant the lack of outages or failures when accessing the Web or its contents, or the update of the same. As soon as Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. is aware of any failures, outages or lack of updated Web contents, the Club will make every effort to repair failures, restore the communication and update the contents, provided that there are no circumstances that may make it impossible or difficult to perform. In no event Club Atlético de Madrid will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may arise out of the access and use of this website, including, but not limited to, those arising in computer systems or those provoked by viruses and/or malware attacks. Likewise, Club Atlético de Madrid will not be liable for any damage whatsoever caused to users due to the misuse of this Website, and in any event, of the falls, outages, unavailability or failure of the telecommunications.
Both the access to the Web and the unauthorized use that may be made of the information contained on the same shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the person performing these actions. Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. shall not be liable for any direct or consequential loss or damage whatsoever arising out of said access or use.
Club Atlético de Madrid assumes no responsibility or liability as to the reliability, completeness or update of any information not developed by the Club itself or where specified to be information provided by another source or the information contained on other websites accessed via hyperlinks or links from http://www.atleticodemadrid.com, provided to the user as alternative sources of information, which shall be governed by the terms and conditions of use required for said purpose by the owners of such websites. Thus, Club Atlético de Madrid assumes no liability as to any hypothetical damage whatsoever which may arise out of the use of said information. In no event these hyperlinks shall be regarded as recommendation, sponsorship or distribution by Club Atlético de Madrid of the information, products and/or services, or, in general, contents owned by third parties and offered by them or, in any manner, disclosed by them.
Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. accepts no liability which may arise in relation to the contents linked to the Web, provided that they are independent contents, and does not warrant the inexistence of viruses or any other elements thereon which may provoke alterations to the computer system (hardware & software), the user’s documents or files, the Club being not liable for any damage whatsoever which may be caused to the user for this reason. If an user, client or third party finds the contents or services provided by the linked websites unlawful or harmful to the property or rights of the user, client or third party and eligible for compensation, and, in particular, when consisting of:-
* Activities or contents likely to be deemed as crimes pursuant to Spanish criminal laws.
* Activities or contents that may violate any intellectual or industrial property rights.
* Activities or contents that may endanger the public order, criminal investigation, public security and the defence of the State.
* Activities or contents that may endanger the protection of public health, respect to human dignity and the principle of non-discrimination, as well as health and children protection, then these circumstances should be reported to the address specified in our Homepage. The display, printing and partial downloading of the contents of the Web is authorized only if each and every one of the following circumstances/reasons occur:-
* For any use compatible with the purposes of the Web.
* For the sole purpose of getting the information on the Web for a personal and private use. It is expressly prohibited to make use of the website information for commercial purposes or for its distribution, public disclosure, transformation or decompilation.
* No contents related to the Web can be altered in any manner.
* No graphic, icon or image available on the Web can be used, copied or distributed separately from the other images published along with it.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Intellectual Property Rights of the website http://www.atleticodemadrid.com, its source code, design, logos, audio files, software files, browsing structure, databases and the different elements contained on it are the propriety of Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D., which has the exclusive right to exploit them in any form and, particularly, the rights to reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. is the proprietor of all intellectual and industrial rights related to its products and services and particularly those related to its registered trademark. Regarding any third-party’s products or services mentioned on the Web, Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. acknowledges that their owners have the relevant intellectual and industrial property rights on the same, and the mere mention or display of them on the Web does not involve the existence of any Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D.’s rights or liability thereon, or any support, sponsorship or recommendation of the same by Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D., unless otherwise expressly specified.
The unauthorised use of the information contained on the Web, the resale of the same and any violation of Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D.’s intellectual and industrial property rights shall result in the liabilities laid down by law. Any third-party links to the Web shall be made to its homepage, therefore deep linking and framing are expressly forbidden, as well as any other use of the Web contains in favour of unauthorized third-parties.
Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, shall be subject to the courts and tribunals with jurisdiction over the district where the registered office of Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. is located in order to settle any discrepancies which may arise in relation to the access or use of the Web. Should the user be domiciled outside Spain, then Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. and the user shall be subject to the courts and tribunals of the City of Madrid (Spain), with express waiver of any other jurisdiction.
Those users who disagree with this policy must not enter any data via this website, or access the contents of this Web.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Should you have any doubt or inquiry about the processing of personal data by Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D., you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following address:- Av. de Luis Aragonés, 4, 28022 Madrid, for the attention of “Delegado de Protección de Datos”, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data that we may collect directly from the data subject shall be treated as confidential information and entered in the relevant data processing activity owned by Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Pursuant to provisions in Act 3/2018 on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D hereby lets you know that, in the event you send us an email to the above addresses, or fill in any of our data form available, the same shall be processed and entered into some data processing activities under the responsibility of Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D., so that we can respond to your request with any of the following purposes, always related to the Club’s activity:
• To manage and facilitate the use of the Web, access to the hired services, respond to your inquiries, and enable the appropriate organization, management and administration of those arrangements made through the Club’s website, as well as to provide support to such inquiries, problems or claims whatsoever which may arise when using the Web.
• To send you by any means, including via email or any other similar via of electronic communication, adverts or promotions related to the products or services offered by the Club, as well as those related to the Club’s sponsors, provided that you give or are requested your prior consent, and you will be given the chance to withdraw from each communication.
• In the event you are a MEMBER of the Club or a NON-SEASON-SEAT MEMBER, your personal data shall be processed in order to keep and manage your data as a Member, to identify you when accessing the Stadium for security reasons and to promote the activities and services offered by Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D., so that, by any communication means, including email and telephone, you can be sent communications related to the above purposes, and also to enable us to elaborate statistics for market segmentation and inform you about such products and services offered by entities collaborating with Atlético de Madrid which may be of your interest, provided that you give us your prior consent to it. For any inquiry, please visit the Member Online Service Office or you can also write to us at email@example.com and we will be pleased to help you.
You can see the collaborating entities to which your data will be disclosed by visiting the website http://www.atleticodemadrid.com.
• TICKET Sales. In order to be able to carry out the management and tracking of the ticket sales until the event for which the tickets were bought takes place. The Club will not use these data for further communications provided that the buyer rejects the box for the processing of his/her personal data for commercial purposes (at the time of “payment” within the purchase process). For any inquiry about the purchase of tickets, you can contact our entity via the email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 902 26 04 03 from Monday to Friday from 9am to 7pm, and Fridays from 9am to 3pm.
• SUPPORTERS’ CLUBS Data. Their data shall be processed as supporters’ club members in order to carry out the management and monitoring of the Supporters’ Clubs, as well as their coordination and interaction among all Atletic supporters’ clubs around the world. For any inquiry, please contact email@example.com
• VIP BOXES, Neptuno-Atlético de Madrid Premium and CATERING services is directly and solely operated under the responsibility of an independent company, a company which has been selected and hired for this purpose by Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. to carry out the management and monitoring of the sale of VIP box seat tickets until the event for which they were bought takes place, as well as to promote the activities and services offered by Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D., provided that you give your prior consent to it. For any inquiry, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be pleased to help you.
Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. only selects independent managers and providers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing of your data can comply with all requirements of the domestic laws and regulations and ensure the protection of your rights as data subject.
CLUB STORE. This Atlético de Madrid’s official online store (atleticodemadridstore.com) is directly and solely operated under the responsibility of an independent company, which has been selected and hired for this purpose by Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D., on an world-wide basis, for the exploitation of the Atlético de Madrid’s registered trademarks and for the management and running of the Atlético de Madrid’s Official Online Store. The purpose of this store is the management of your purchase or order as well as to inform you -provided that you have given us your prior consent to it, of the services and products offered by Atlético de Madrid, its sponsors or third parties, whose names are updated and available in our website, both by post or by any other means, including electronic means.
In addition, this store is part of the Atlético de Madrid’s official stores. Thus, your Data will be also entered in a data processing activity for which Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. shall be liable, and all this for any purposes related to the general management of the Atlético de Madrid’s official stores, access to the other Atlético de Madrid’s official shops and for client loyalty actions. Likewise, and provided that you give us your prior consent to it, your Data may be used to inform you about the Atlético de Madrid’s offers of services and products.
In any case, you will be able to reject receipt of said communications every time you are sent one of them.
From time to time, the independent company running the store and the Atlético de Madrid may request you proceed to review and update your data so that they can offer you new advantages.
Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. only selects independent managers and providers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing of your data can comply with all requirements of the domestic laws and regulations and ensure the protection of your rights as data subject.
• WANDA METROPOLITANO TOUR. It is aimed at arranging your visit both on an individual basis and in a group. In addition, and provided that you have given us your prior consent to it, we will send you information about the services and products offered by Club Atlético de Madrid, its sponsors or third parties -whose names are updated and available in our website, both by post or by any other means, including electronic means.
For any inquiry, please call at 91 365 09 31 or write to us at email@example.com. We will be pleased to offer a personalized attention to your group. Members must prove their membership by showing their membership cards and ID when entering the stadium for the visit.
• ACADEMY. Our Club works hard every day to make our Academy one of the best Centres for Comprehensive Training of Footballers and development of values all over the world. Thus, we collect personal data to keep and manage the good running of the sports schools and promote the activities and services offered by the Club. All minors’ data shall be always requested under the authorization and consent of the minor’s father, mother or guardian.
The Atlético de Madrid Foundation is part of this academy, which contributes to spread the positive values of sport, reaching the least protected places in the world from a social and humanitarian point of view, as well as the Female Atlético de Madrid, which involves female footballers. Your data may be disclosed to the Foundation only for the aforementioned purposes.
IMAGE PROCESSING. When there is a tournament, a selection test or any other activity to promote our male or female teams or our academy, photographs of the different participants may be taken and these may be published on the Club’s social networking electronic means in order to inform of said activities but always within the scope of the above purposes.
For further information, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• SUMMER CAMP. Club Atlético de Madrid is a sports institution with a wide experience in the sports and personal development of young players. Thus, we believe in and work for the promotion of values such as solidarity, team spirit and equality through sports practice, as well as for the improvement of social and communication skills. Our campus will help footballers to get the most out of their sports skills at the same time as they have fun, learn and enjoy themselves.
The data that we collect are aimed at keeping and managing the good running of the sports camps, as well as promoting the activities and services offered by the Club. All minors’ data shall be always requested under the authorization and consent of the minor’s father, mother or guardian. The Atlético de Madrid Foundation is part of this, which contributes to the management and arrangement of the camps. For further information, please write to us at email@example.com
• SUMMER CAMP WITH THIRD-PARTIES. On some occasions, Club Atlético de Madrid, due to his desire to offer the best sports and professional training to children and teenagers, offers, along with some collaborating entities, summer camps where boys and girls will not only play football and take training sessions with the best Atlético de Madrid’s coaches, but they will also experience a language immersion, mainly in English, by using the foreign language as the sole communication tool, since the main goal of the camp is to offer a specialized technical football training to students and create an English-speaking environment where children can get used to using English or other languages as the sole communication tool, and in this manner they will overcome their fear of practising a foreign language in a natural way in their daily life.
Data will be collected to keep and manage the good running of the sports camps, as well as to promote the activities and services offered by the Club. All minors’ data shall be always requested under the authorization and consent of the minor’s father, mother or guardian. This comprises some collaborating entities that contribute to the management and arrangement of the camps, so they will be able to access the data or they will be disclosed the same, but always upon the users having been informed of it and having given their prior consent.
• VOLUNTEERS. In our Club we invite you to take part in our volunteering team, for which we look for boys and girls aged 16 to 25 who desire to collaborate in different activities throughout the season and they must be members of the Club.
The sole purpose of collecting the volunteers’ data shall be to arrange and carry out the volunteering activities. For any further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES. Any information published or disclosed via CLUB ATLÉTICO DE MADRID profiles on Social Networking Sites shall become public information and shall be made available to visitors and the general public. In this regard, we recommend having due care and diligence when disclosing personal data or any other kind of information on these sites.
• WANDA METROPOLITANO WI-FI. CLUB ATLÉTICO DE MADRID offers a service for WI-FI access available to its members and all those people entering the Stadium. The Club will not make use of these data for further communications provided that you do not accept the box for the processing of your data for commercial purposes (when connecting to the network).
Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. confirms to have adopted all necessary and appropriate security technical and organizational measures pursuant to provisions in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Royal Decree 1720/2007, and it has established and implemented all possible technical means to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized use or theft of the data provided by you.
PRINCIPLES APPLIED BY THE CLUB TO THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED
Lawfulness, fairness and transparency principle: We shall always request your prior consent to process your personal data for one or different specific purposes about which you will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
Data minimisation principle: We shall request you only those personal data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. The minimum possible data.
Storage limitation principle: Personal data shall be kept for non longer than necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
Integrity and confidentiality principle: Your personal data shall be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality of the same. You must know that we always take all necessary measures against unauthorized or undue use of our users’ personal data by third parties.
LAWFULNESS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. is lawfully entitled to proceed to personal data processing in the following circumstances:-
• The client has provided his/her personal data for pre-contractual or contractual relationships.
• You are a member of the Club, a non-season-seat member, a supporter’s club member, a volunteer or you take part in any of the Club’s activities herein described in the above purposes.
• There exist statutory obligations that require the processing of personal data according to the services rendered.
In general, the legal basis that entitles us to process your personal data in our website is your CONSENT and if you are already one of our clients or members, then the legal basis is THE PERFORMANCE OF A CONTRACT.
In some events, personal data processing is necessary to comply with a statutory obligation to apply to the Club, for example, identification when accessing the Stadium for security reasons.
For further information about the legal basis for each of our data processing activities, please ask for our record of activities.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE TIME LIMIT
The Club intends to store the personal data provided to us only for the necessary period of time to comply with the purposes for which they were collected and to determine such liabilities as may arise out of the purposes for which they were collected.
Data storage criteria:- Personal data shall be kept for the period of time laid down by Law insofar as a mutual interest to keep the data processing remains and, when it is not longer necessary for said purpose, insofar as the contractual relationship remains in force, provided that the data subject does not apply for the deletion of the same and if they do not have to be deleted in order to comply with a statutory obligation or for the elaboration, exercise and defence of claims. Personal data shall be deleted with the appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of data and full destruction of the same.
If the User withdraws his/her consent or exercises his/her rights to cancellation or deletion, then his/her personal data shall be kept locked at the disposal of the Justice Authorities for the periods of times laid down by law in order to comply with such liabilities as may arise from the processing thereof. Thereinafter, they shall be deleted under the appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the same.
MINOR’S PERSONAL DATA
Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. shall not collect or process personal data of minors under 14 without fully complying with all provisions in Data Protection Act 3/2018 to apply or Regulation (EU) 679/2016.
Processing of a minor’s personal data shall be deemed as lawful if the minor is at least 14 years old. If the minor is under 14, then said personal data processing shall be deemed as lawful if the consent was given by the person having parental authority or guardianship on the minor, and only to the extent to which said consent was given or authorized.
MINOR MEMBERS. The youngest children can also become Atlético de Madrid’s members, even from their date of birth. They are the future because since childhood they already feel and get excited with the Atleti. Now it is very easy to register them as members. For children, there are two types of non-season-seat membership cards according to their age:-
3. Child Membership Card (0-5 years, for children born from 1st July 2013)
4. Non-season-seat Youth Membership Card (5-12 years, for children born from 1st July 2005)
Personal Data Processing shall be deemed as lawful only if the prior consent was given by the person having parental authority or guardianship over the minor, and only to the extent to which it was given or authorized.
TRANSFERS AND RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
All transfers specified below are necessary to comply with the above purposes, or they are performed in compliance with a statutory obligation. Personal data may be transferred to:-
• Atlético de Madrid Foundation, a non-profit organization in charge of the great Club Social Work.
• Collaborating Entities and Sponsors. If you give us your consent, the CLUB will disclose your personal data to our collaborating entities and sponsors. The list of our collaborating and sponsor entities is available on our website.
• Public Administration and Justice Authorities.
• Providers of computer services, including “cloud computing” services.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
The processing of your personal data will be carried out, on a general basis, by service providers located within the European Union or countries which have been confirmed to have an adequate level of data protection, however, in some events, in order to be able to achieve the above purposes, certain companies rendering services to Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. may access your personal data (international data transfers).
Said transfers are made to countries that have a level of protection equivalent to that of the European Union (adequacy decisions of the European Commission, standard contractual clauses, as well as certification mechanisms) and at all times we shall ensure that, irrespective of who may have your personal data to help us to render our services, they will do it with all data protection safeguards.
CURRICULUM VITAE PROCESSING
Pursuant to provisions in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, in a clear manner when collecting their personal data, we always request the consent of those applicants who provide us with their particulars and we explain to them the uses we will make of said data. For this reason, we offer you the information in a clear and accurate manner, also informing the applicant that he/she can apply for a copy of their data, which shall be offered to the data subject in a structured format.
Thus, we inform you that your personal data have been entered in a processing activity and they may be disclosed to temporary recruitment agencies or any other recruitment companies, so that you can take part in further staff recruitment processes. If your personal data have changed, please let us know in writing at email@example.com. If you do not confirm your disagreement in writing within a 30-day term, then we will understand that you agree with the above personal data processing.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Our Users / clients may exercise before Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. their rights to access, rectify, delete or transfer their personal data, as well as to restrict or object to the processing of the same and not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data. Furthermore, they may withdraw their consent if they gave it for a specific purpose, they being entitled to change their preferences at all times.
They may exercise the above rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or at the following address: Av. de Luis Aragonés, 4, 28022 Madrid. Users are hereby informed that they can address any kind of claim on personal data protection to the Spanish Data Protection Agency at www.agpd.es, Autoridad de Control del Estado Español [Regulatory Authority in the Spanish State].
Data Protection Officer. In any case, for any doubt or inquiry about the personal data processing by Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D., you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the above mail address, for the attention of “Delegado de Protección de Datos”, or by email at email@example.com
THIRD-PARTY PERSONAL DATA
The contents, documents, images, graphics, logos and designs included in this website (hereinafter corporative elements) are owned by Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. and they are duly protected pursuant to the Spanish and International Intellectual Property Laws, thus it is expressly forbidden their copy or use, in any manner, without the prior and express consent of Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D.
Access to this website does not grant users any rights or rights of ownership over the intellectual property rights of the corporative elements other than the uses of the same allowed under the general conditions.
All contains included in the Website and in particular the trademarks, brand names, industrial designs, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons, software or any other signs subject to business or commercial use are protected by the Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D industrial and intellectual property rights. Thus, it is forbidden any use and/or copy of the same without the express consent of the Club.
Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. shall not be liable for any infringement of third-party’s intellectual or industrial property rights which may arise from the display on the website of trademarks, brand names, industrial designs, patents, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons or software owned by third-parties which have claimed to be the proprietors of the same when including them in the website. The User undertakes to make use of the Website contents in a diligent, due and lawful manner and undertakes to abstain from and agree not to:-
a) Make use of the contents with purposes or consequences contrary to law, principles of morality, good habits or public order.
b) Reproduce, copy, distribute, allow public access permission through any means of public communication, to transform or alter the contents, unless otherwise authorised by the proprietor.
c) Make use of the contents of the Website to send adverts, communications with commercial purposes, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of persons regardless of their purpose, as well as to abstain from trading or disclosing said data in any manner.
In case any dispute of any nature whatsoever arises, both parties shall endeavour to reach an amicable settlement, otherwise, the Courts of Madrid shall have jurisdiction to decide the case, it being not possible to file the action at any other venue.
USERS WHO DISAGREE WITH THIS POLICY MUST NOT ENTER ANY DATA VIA THIS WEBSITE OR ACCESS THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE.